Fashion Collection on Etsy

I've been such a baaaddddd blogger/marketeer/seller! I promoted my Summer collection on the new Facebook page of Barbie Boutique but I totally forgot to tell you, dear friends, that it was there!
I know the Summer is over and we're already meeting Autumn again, but I still would like you to take a look on the fashion sets I have there. You can enter the code FACEBOOK05 for a 5% discount in any purchase.






P.S.- How many of you have survived a divorce from a sociopath? Now you understand why I'm promoting a Summer collection in Autumn....oh dear....

Comentários

jewel snake disse…
I'm so sorry for your difficult divorce, I hope you are fine and safe.
Beautiful clothes, love your style!

Mensagens populares deste blogue

A Evolução da Sindy

Cromos das Pastilhas Elásticas :: Stickers from Chewing Gums

Only Hearts Club (OHC)